Fast Growing eMobility scaleup is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager
Will you join us in our adventure? The most awesome eMobility scaleup in the Netherlands is looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager who manages to be the ray of sunshine that our (potential) clients need on a daily basis. Have you mastered the German language and the ability to consistently provide our clients with the VIP-treatment they deserve? For more information, continue reading!
One team, one mission
E-Flux is a technology company that is building the infrastructure that will power all of eMobility. We provide an open SaaS platform – with integrated end-to-end services – that can power businesses of every size. With our marketing leading solution, companies can manage their charge points, users and services from one platform. At the moment, our client base consists out of around 25.000 users and that number is going up rapidly! Our goal and possibly your new mission? Becoming the largest independent eMobility platform in Europe and the USA and we could really use your help!
As a Customer Success Manager…
- You’ll maintain your own pool of German speaking business relations, consisting of installers and B2B clients.
- You’ll prepare sales quotes and answer all questions that apply to them.
- You’ll convince our German partners and B2B clients to choose E-Flux. For example by hosting online webinars.
A day in the life of a Customer Success Manager?
With a healthy dose of energy you arrive at E-Flux’ Amsterdam HQ. You join your DACH colleague Stèphanie and discuss this morning’s upcoming onboarding over a cup of coffee. It’s one of your biggest customers yet, so you want everything to go according to plan!
The onboarding was a great success, and you continue your day by preparing a couple of sales quotes for potential new customers. The recipients aren’t expecting to receive the quotes before Monday, but you can’t help yourself; you just love to impress rather than disappoint. Time flies while you’re having fun! It’s lunchtime already. Before going back to work you go for a stroll with your coworkers and office dog Plato.
After your lunchbreak you call the installer who recently confirmed that they would like to cooperate with E-Flux, to make sure they have a soft landing in the organization.
Suddenly a coworker sends you a Hubspot file; the fleet manager of a large Hamburg based company wants a virtual meeting to discuss the possibilities of managing their electric fleet with the E-Flux eMobility platform. No problem! You’re dressed for an appointment anyways and can speak with this prospect right away.
Right while you’re calling your last leads of this week to see if you can help them in any way, CEO Vincent walks by and places a cold beer on your desk. He gives you the thumbs up. Well-deserved; this week was a productive one. You decide to finish up your work and join your colleagues for Friday afternoon get together.
Knowledge and Experience:
- You’ve completed commercial Higher Vocational Education;
- You have 1 – 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You have experience with working in a CRM-system. (Hubspot is preferred)
- You are fluent in German and Dutch and/or English;
- You can work in an organized and structured manner;
- You are convincing and an excellent communicator;
- You are a self-starting teamplayer;
- Fun, positive and adventurous are words that describe you and you are able to exude this to our partners and customers;
- You are big on providing service, you’re curious and flexible;
- You love social activities and drinks with coworkers. We do too. 🙂
What we can offer
Our team is young and ambitious, just like you! We value the work hard, play hard mentality. Of course, we’ll provide you with your own spacious place to work, and at the end of the day, you get to join the team at our E-Flux bar for drinks, food and karaoke.
Other things you can expect:
- Competitive salary including holiday pay;
- Travel allowance;
- No cap on your paid leave. You deserve to recharge too!
- Laptop, screen, phone;
- Daily catered lunch;
- A fun team; we often go out together…
- So you’re assured of exciting outings and activities 🙂
- Carreer opportunities
Do you want to join our team? Apply by sending us your resumé and motivation letter. Call us for more information.Solliciteer vandaag nog