E-Flux is a fast growing company active in the dynamic electric driving market. We offer an unique eMobility platform. Currently, our customer base consists of around 70.000 users and is growing fast! Our goal and possibly your new mission? Become the largest independent eMobility platform in Europe and the USA and we can use your help with it!
Engineering @ E-Flux
We are a small team of experienced engineers with focus on getting things done. We believe in a culture of openness and autonomy, selection of best tools for the job and approaching work with true agile and devops mindsets. Today our stack is mostly node, golang, and react; backed by mongo and deployed with kubernetes in google cloud platform but we are constantly evolving and are always welcoming of new ideas. While everybody specialises in something, we do get our hands dirty from the top to the bottom of the stack so you should expect the same.
Our team works remotely from multiple locations in Europe and US with semi-regular gatherings in Amsterdam for development days and our office is also available for daily use should that be your preference; as such, we are able to offer local contract/payroll in most European countries.
Who are we looking for?
- A strong generalist engineer with experience of node and/or golang and willingness to work (and learn) across both
- Keen interest in infrastructure/devops, kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of agile principles
- Experience with scaling of platforms and teams in a fast growing business
- Experience with public API first approaches
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
- 8% Pension allowance
- Unlimited vacation days: We believe you have to recharge too!
- Travel allowance or an electric bicycle;
- Do you have a dog? Take ‘m to the office!
- Flexible working hours
- A laptop
- Daily lunch and drinks at our own E-Flux bar;
- Development opportunities
- A chance to make a difference in a sustainable and self-starting organization
- A young dynamic ambitious team. Besides hard work, we like to have fun with social events and teambuilding activities
More about us
At E-Flux, we believe that an open mindset and challenging ourselves is a must to continuous strive for the best results. We are amid a transition from start-up to scale-up, which requires us to bring more structure and clear processes to reach the next stage. Are you a true builder of organizational processes? Join our team of 65+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture, or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site. www.e-flux.io/en/vacancies/