About the role
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven HR business partner
to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Are you an enthusiastic professional that feels like a fish in water in a fast-moving scale-up?. Can you bring your diverse knowledge to the HR table to support our hyper-growth. Given the phase we are in combined with the vision you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves as we still have a lot to be done.
The ideal candidate plays an essential role in establishing and driving HR throughout the business, while always ensuring they align with a company’s business objectives. For this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. Our perfect HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff engagement, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract future talent.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Shine the legal perspective on further growth and professionalism to senior management
- Provide daily legal support to the internal organization.
- Manage external counsel for specialized business operations
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
- Resolve contract interpretation matters that arise during negotiations.
- Define E-Flux’s HR strategy which contributes to keep us compliant on all business aspects during our international scaling journey
- From an HR perspective, you are the eyes and ears of the organization
- You proactively address problems and think along with solutions
- You think proactively about HR-related developments
- You are the sparring partner of the MT
- You set up and execute strategic projects
- You provide insightful data to guide decision making
- You are aware of the latest developments, both internally and externally.
- You lead HR-related investigations within the organization
- You develop methods to retain talent in the organization
- You support, guide and advise during the further internationalization of the company
What do we value in our candidates;
- You have HBO or WO working and thinking level
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a start-up or scale up
- Are you honest, result-oriented, structured and independent?
- You can communicate excellently, in both the Dutch and English language
- You have an energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Do you have knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations
- You are organizationally sensitive, strike the right tone depending on the target group and you can move well in a dynamic organization.
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
- 8% Pension allowance
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Unlimited vacation days: We believe you have to recharge too!
- Travel allowance or an electric bicycle;
- Flexible working hours
- A laptop
- Daily lunch and drinks at our own E-Flux bar;
- Development opportunities
- A chance to make a difference in a sustainable and self-starting organization
- A young dynamic ambitious team. Besides hard work, we like to have fun with social events and teambuilding activities
More about us
At E-Flux, we believe that an open mindset and challenging ourselves is a must to continuous strive for the best results. We are amid a transition from start-up to scale-up, which requires us to bring more structure and clear processes to reach the next stage. Are you a true builder of organizational processes? Join our team of 65+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look on our careers site. www.e-flux.io/en/vacancies/
Ready to join us? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!